Thursday, July 19, 2007

What have I been up to?

I haven't updated my blog in a while. I am planning on continuing using it however the labels in relation to my previous project NPD China - the Park Bench, will be left to NPD China.

So what have i been up to? I've been in Melbourne! A fantastic city when it comes to design. You really can see how much it is valued by the amount of designer stores you come across and in particular the hub of the city - federation square. I'll post up more details on what i got up to there soon.

Before Melbourne and during part of my trip there! i was working on a best award entry with my classmate Lena. Highly stressful and busy times but we got it done with a special thanks to Joel Fletcher for his help.

That's all for now. Come back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.